Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Malaysia 2 Thailand 1


Khalid Jamlus, the dude who delivered

That is the score line that I never thought I would witness last night. Not only Malaysia beat Thailand, we dumped them out of the Tiger Cup. And for the first time ever, Thailand is out as early as the group stage! How sweet is that? I have been longing for that kind of performance from our National team for a long time. That is how our team should play. With finesse and vigour. I just hope this continues. If Malaysia goes to the Final, then I’ll be sure as hell will be at Bukit Jalil. There’s nothing better than rooting for your home team in a major Final.

Apart from that, I just submitted my dissertation for hardbounding. By Friday, I can pick them up. Maybe during the weekend I can go back to UTP and then bloody submit my dissertation!! How fucking cool is that!?

Haih…I’m soooo happy. In a few more days, I will be retiring from being a student. I’m not quite sure what to expect next cause I have been a student since I was 5. But I think it’s gonna be a blast. Why? Because I’m gonna be making gobs of money.

1 comment:

SasaShasha said...

making gobs of money? do find a job first..to make things easy, join a bank. free credit card, low interest loan.hehehehe....