Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's the 4th day

It’s probably no use of complaining now. It seems inevitable that I am still here. About a month ago, a few colleagues of mine asked me when will I finish my studies. I jokingly answered, “Why don’t you ask me again at Christmas”, knowingly, rather convincingly that by then, I will be free of any obligations. Considering my absolute deadline was on the 20th of December. But now, all that doesn’t seem too amusing. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am still at UTP. And technically, after completing my clearance, I am currently an illegal immigrant inside of UTP compound. I have no legitimate ID and I’m using the apartment along with its facilities free of charge. Sneaky lil’ bastard ain’t I? Well, to tell the truth, there is nothing I can do. Except wait.

Continuing my indulgence in the arts, yesterday I learned a dance. Actually, I’m not even sure whether it is a proper dance. In truth, I just imitated Hugh Grant’s ridiculous booty shaking wriggle to the sound of Girls Aloud’s Jump from the movie Love Actually. It’s quite embarrassing, really. I wouldn’t do it again unless I’m all alone in a room and then suddenly that scene pops up in my head.

Hold me
I’ll give you all that you need
Wrap your love around me


Oh sod…

You know, I’m lucky cause I’m an expert in self amusement. Even in the direst of moments, I still can find something (not necessarily useful) to do. Although, I must admit, the current situation really challenges my ability. As for the moment, no radical idea has to yet to come to mind but I do have a lot of movies in storage. Movies I’ve seen that is. Wouldn’t hurt to watch them all over again even though that is not something that I would normally do. I would love to see Ocean’s 12 but that’s 30 km away so that is a little out of reach. Way out of reach for that matter. Strangely, the weather in Tronoh is not that bad. One would normally associated it with its scorching heat and blistering sunlight but it’s already noon and the weather is pleasant. Oh good God, I’m talking about the weather. That’s a new low. Speaking of which, I have Under the Tuscan Sun DVD. Hmm..that would make an interesting choice.

1 comment:

SasaShasha said...

Your eyes tell me how you love me
Can feel it in your heart beat

Sexy prime minister =p~