Friday, December 03, 2004

A Bitter End

It is official. This is the most sickening semester I have ever endured during my 4 ½ years here at UTP. Not only my FYP is driving me nuts, I have to reseat an exam paper because some dickhead took the level of cheating to whole new low. It’s one thing to cheat in a Finals paper but to be so mind-numbingly incompetent in doing it is another. My car is STILL not okay. And I’m gonna miss 3 open house invitations. 2 from ex-sassians and 1 from Ara. I have to decline an invitation from Ara? Goodness me this is so irritating. All because currently I don’t have the luxury known as time.
Haih…I used to like surprises. You know, the kind of surprises like when Summer shows up at Seth’s birthday party dressed up as Wonder Woman. Those kind of surprises. But not these kind. These unpleasant surprises. It seems I’m getting one every 3 or 4 days. Just when you thought it could not possibly get any worse..it does get worse. Luckily a few thoughts of wonderful excursions after this horrendous period ends do give me a smile once in awhile.

No comments: