Thursday, December 16, 2004

Femmes

For the first time, I went to KL, since, well, since forever. The city was filled with people. It was noisy. Smoke and dust were everywhere. God, how much I missed it! I missed KL so much. Never mind the RM10 coffee and the long traffic jams, I just love the city life. And by next week, I can kiss au revoir to the sad and lonely life in Tronoh. People all around me have been distressing on how they’re going to miss the student life yada yada. Yeah whatever. Like, duh, don’t you wanna move on? 4 ½ years is more than enough for me. I wanna start making money and have myself a comfortable life filled with fine clothes, fine car and trendy restaurants. What could be better than money? People who say money is the root of all evil, doesn’t have any.

Anyway, things are looking bright for me. Except for Valerie. I am so sick of being bullshitted for so long. If by this coming Tuesday they’re still not done, I’m towing her back to KL, where the service is quicker and better.

And I’ve decided NOT to back to UTP tomorrow. It’s too goddamn early. Just what the hell am I gonna do during the weekends? Oh hell no! I’m better off at home. And that is common sense.

You know, it’s kinda weird that I have been so rajin filling up my blog. Last time, I used to write long emails. Now that I have this, it’s sorta the next step. Hahaha..that is such a lame statement. I mean, who actually read this? Oh yeah, I forgot, Syarifah Bahiyah read my blogs. That’s quite a revelation ain’t it? She’s probably reading this line right now. Oh I forgot the Mrs. It’s Mrs. Syarifah Bahiyah. Apparently, she’s pretty particular about that. And, I might say, quite smug about it too. Well, you can’t really blame her.

Looking at the crescent moon moonlighting over the city lights, I just thought, I might as well follow up on those windows of opportunities. What? Jobs? No…I mean women. There’s this lovely Shereen. And Vinne. Oh yes, Vinne. Then there’s Natasha. Oh how can I forget about Natasha. Goodness gracious, that’s quite a handful. But at least it should provide some fun.


"Sorry,but all of my friends are taken. Wow, I've never said that before"
That was a line from Carrie Bradshaw during a conversation with her luvah.

As I was watching that scene, I was suddenly filled with a significant amount of irony. Hmm...

No comments: