Sunday, April 09, 2006

Return to the Ascott

It has been quite a while. Probably close to a month but I finally made a return… to Jes’ Ascott!! Man, I was so happy. It felt like a homecoming. And this time I checked-out the pool area and it is da’ bomb! It’s on the 22nd floor and located on an open-air plateau. Breathtaking is one way to describe it. You have the serenity, the perched-up breeze and an awesome 180 degree view of the city. Then you have the Jacuzzi and it’s placed right at the edge of the building. So you’d be like chillin’ there and overlooking Jalan Sultan Ismail, having a chilled drink and bubbles would be rising up from underneath your arse. You could almost imagine yourself being Richard Branson entertaining Mariah Carey. It was then and there that I decided that the next time I’ll be there, I’d bring my shorts, and bask under the sun, preferably with Jes.

No comments: