Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hot Chicks on a Monday

How often can you say that you had an awesome Monday? Almost never. Excluding when the Mondays are public holidays. Well, I had one today. An awesome Monday. The sole reason being, for the whole day, from morning ‘til night, I have been blessed with constant viewing of hot women. Particularly hot women wearing knee-length skirts. God, how I love those.

In the morning, my hot Punjabi BITS classmate decided for the first time ever to come to class today wearing a skirt. And damn, I tell you she got some beautiful legs. Then, in the afternoon when I went to Damansara Uptown to attend my interview at Deloitte, hot women were literally everywhere. No big surprise, right? But the best bit of all when my interviewer for the day was one hot chick. She may be the Senior Manager of Human Resource but damn, man, she’s sooo HOT! She wore this black suit with the short skirt and all and she has this long black hair, a fair complexion which made her red luscious lips looked so tantalizing it almost tasted like raspberry. I actually stuttered at the beginning because I couldn’t concentrate because of this overwhelming aura she was emitting I tell you, she is one lady boss that I would definitely wouldn’t mind working for.

Then I went to have a late lunch at Chili’s 1 Utama while catching up with a bit of my studies for the ACCA Progress Test later that evening when a group of hot ladies walked in while I was stuffing myself. Then, a few moments later, one of them had to take a call and as she strode past my table to go outside, her thighs and the way she walked vividly reminded me of Beyonce. She could be the sizzling steak for all I care.

Then when I was about to leave PAAC later that night after completing my progress test, my eye caught another student in the hallway and damn, y’all, she too hot. She was reading something on the notice board and I thought, damn, she’s Sazzy, Fasha and Natasha Hudson all rolled into one. It almost made me fell sorry to go back home. I actually had second thoughts you know but my legs were already killing me.

Then just a while ago, I was at Lotus, chilling out with the guys and guess what? There were still a few hot chicks loitering around. A nice ending to a what was supposed to be a soul wrenching opening to the week.

3 comments:

KEF said...

Well... girls with killer legs :)

Anonymous said...

oittt Senior Manager HR tu NABIL arrr...saje dia tune jadi pompuan haritu.. chantikkk tak peha nabil????

Anonymous said...

eefei bile lagi kamu nak ada killer legs? =)