Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Handbag - Part Deux

Last Friday I went window shopping with Marina Hani and Red at Isetan KLCC. I even got signed-up as a sub-cardholder of Marina’s Isetan membership card. It was one of those Isetan pre-sale days when members receive exclusive entry before everyone else. Only Red is an Isetan member then so obviously falling victim to temptation, Marina took up the opportunity to join in the bandwagon, with me as the adopted son. Why me you ask? Well, because I was being such a gentleman by carrying Marina’s bag while she and Red was going round and round from the shoe department all the way to the lingerie section. I don’t know what kind of bag it is but it’s big enough to put in her laptop. It was kind of heavy. Guess that was why I was there for. The Isetan membership was just an unexpected bonus. But I wasn’t embarrassed carrying Marina’s bag around. In fact, I felt kind of honoured. Want to know why? Because it was a Prada. Most women I know couldn’t even afford such things and yet, me, a Doug Heffernan-esque Malaysian, lugging around KLCC with a Prada bag slung on my right shoulder. So yeah, I could almost feel the envious eyes cast upon me by the shopping women of Isetan. It may be my imagination but what the hell.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..so it's all in the brand huh? It's ok to look sissy as long as it's a Prada...

ItyNad said...

hahahahaa prada dont always have to be from prada okie . enuff said.

Anonymous said...

Aku setuju dengan Ity. Kalau betul betul Prada memang melk tabik la. Tapi kalau sebaliknyer cian la kau mengendong angan angan palsu. Nyway Prada memang chantekk aku pon rasa bangga kalau ada Prada dan akan mengendongnyer setiap masa.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...good one. Mengendong angan2 palsu!

izzu said...

i nak mengendong anak. boleh tak ?

KEF said...

kendong guni =)

I dont have a prada!

Anonymous said...

PRADA ke PARDA? eh izzu je yg ade PARDA ... chihihihi

izzu said...

yelah, ko ngan fifi yg bagi...kalo tak camne aku leh ada beg PARDA tu apau...