Sunday, May 07, 2006

Traffic Problems

I hate it when a car is doing 60km/h on the right lane, signaling left using his indicator lights but never actually changing lanes.

I hate it when an old lady crosses a clearly busy road by sprinting and then slowed down to almost a complete stop when she reaches the middle of the road. As if she has suddenly developed an aura of indestructibility around her and the world should take notice.

I hate it when a motorcyclist speeding on the wrong side of the road and then honking furiously with its pathetic sound to car entering from an intersection and made proper use of his indicators.

I hate it when drivers translate the red light at pedestrian crossings as “if there’s people, just go around them”.

I hate it when a car’s only functioning taillights is the third brake light.

I hate it when people cut queues at the petrol station. And pretend to look away when you’re giving them the finger.

I hate it when drivers couldn’t grasp the concept of signal before you change lanes, not after or ¾ through.

I hate it when the wives of rich husbands assume their expensive cars should come hand in hand with terrible driving etiquettes.

I hate it when a young beautiful woman drives an impeccable and sleek looking Z4. It makes me wish that I am her boyfriend.

No comments: