Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Midnight Rambling Session

It’s 1.05 am on the 27th of September, 2005. If you’re awake at this time and happen to glance over KL Tower you will come across something quite interesting. The people over there has apparently shut down all its lights, except for white flickering ring around the top and a huge light cast, going up and down along the pillar. One look and you’ll immediately think that there’s a large UFO hovering over KL. I did. But of course, that’s not true because a closer look will reveal that it’s only the KL Tower. I don’t know whether those responsible for the lighting of the tower meant it to be as a joke to the Malaysian public, to themselves, or maybe the real UFO’s (?). (X-Files theme song playing in the background). But one thing though, it definitely looks cool. Once you’re certain it’s not a spacecraft of another life form, attempting to disintegrate the people of Earth.

It’s a Guy Thing has achieve another milestone today. It has surpassed the 2000 hits mark! Yeay~! It’s good to know that there are regular readers out there for my blog. Although some popular blogs don’t even see 2000 hits as anything significant. They get that almost everyday. But I’m not complaining. 2000 in 3 months is sufficient for me.

Winning Eleven 9. An absolutely beautiful game. I used to thought that the FIFA Soccer franchise is THE soccer simulation game but now, I might not even bother purchasing FIFA 2006. But truth be said, I still suck at it. I have friends who grew up with the game long before I even heard of it. So naturally they are sodding good at it. For me, who had began his interest when the 7th edition was released, my playing skills are still not up to mark. In one game my Spain was trounced 5-1 by England. Pathetic.

Earlier today I went for jalan-jalan around KLCC and I came across Siti Sarah and I was perplex-ly surprised because she looked so fair. Which in turn made her suddenly very attractive. So I began to wonder. Does being on TV makes your skin complexion look darker? Then I remember seeing Sarimah in real life and she too looked way fairer than she is on the screen. So maybe it’s true. But it seemed to have no effect on Nora Danish. Either that or I was too intoxicated by her fragrant smell to notice.

That’s it for this edition of Midnight Rambling Session. If I’m up to it, a Breakfast Show will ensue but that’s unlikely. Maybe Wednesday morning. Oh maybe not either, because it’s a European week. Oh yes. Gentlemen, get ready for a battle at Anfield. So that means the next show would probably be next week, which will also mark the beginning of Ramadhan. I hope you girls have all patched up last year’s ‘hutang’s.

Till next time, good night and good luck.

No comments: