Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Midnight Rambling Session

Have you ever stopped to think? I practically do it all the time. The toilet is my favorite place. Though I do spent a lot of time thinking onboard the LRT. But the cruelest time has to be when I try to go to bed early. When I’m forcing myself to sleep, I’d prefer my mind to be blank as to ease the transition to dreamland but you see, the human mind is one naughty thing. It is when you’re most comfortable and relaxed that it’s in its best form to go into overdrive. It refuses to shut down. A few days ago, I was lying on my back, staring into the ceiling when my mind keeps popping questions more than it could produce answers. My range of thoughts linger from sports cars to my fantasy football team and how on earth could I get a date with Nora Danish, which I now confirm is virtually impossible.

Smell the roses they say. But since this is Malaysia, it’s practically difficult to find any within a 5 mile radius.

Do you know what’s been troubling me lately? Women my age. I used to view them as harmless but recently I have a whole new perspective of them. They scare me.

Women my age wants to get married, like as soon as possible. And if they are not, chances are, they are already married. Some even have babies. Thank God I was in an all-boys school, if not some of my former classmates would have personally experienced labour. And that is a petrifying thought. I didn’t expect this to happen for at least another 2 years. Wait, I think I said that 2 years ago. Wow, now that’s troubling. Talk about memory deficiency and time lapse. Well, I couldn’t blame them. Apart from the fact that all of their other friends are getting married would explain the drive to join the bandwagon. But the most astounding reason behind this, as I found out recently is biological. It’s been found that the best age for women to give birth is when before they hit 30. Not meaning that above 30 is bad, just that below 30 is better. So if one plans to have 4 kids and humans could usually produce one offspring a year, that means they have to get married, well you do the maths. Man, all this women talk is tiring. Let’s cut this midnight rambling session short.

I will be at UKM tomorrow, chilling at a friend’s store who’s selling nasi briyani sempena UKM’s Pesta Konvokesyen. My motivation to go all the way to Bangi is to catch a few glimpses of UKM’s chicks. Generally they are not that hot but hey, I have nothing else better to do.

The air is cold. And deathly silent. fin.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

UKM’s chicks satu!!!

Zal said...

smlm aku g convofair ukm. diorang tade jamal abdillah, diorang ada kumpulan nasyid ;p enjoy ur nasi beriyani~~
p/s ukm's graduation photo package rm50 jer ok (gambar, frame sume benda la) utp = rm250. keji~~~

ItyNad said...

haih aku takde pikir nak kawen pon.. hins~ aku pikir pasal kerusi ossim je berangan ~~~ ipod nano

The Gerbil said...

wah seronoknye ramai kasi komen.terharu~
mmg betul sangkaan aku - chikas ukm generally tak hot.mane yg ade potential jd hot pun buat muka kerek.sure die ingat warga penggerai ni picisan je.padahal setiap sekor ade bachelor's degree.cewah berlagak pulak

Zal said...

mari kite tanamkan habit bermesra dengan pengerai pengerai di mana mana kite berada :D
p/s ada satu selipar jepun tu kat convofair utp rm10, kat convofair ukm rm5 ja~~ keji~~

SasaShasha said...

kwn aku pun ada gak bukak gerai kat ukm. tp aku tak gi pun. hot chicks tak gi gerai kot. aku kdg2 rasa cam nak kawen. tp bila aku sorg2 tgh tgk jantan, i feel glad that i'm not married yet ;)

The Gerbil said...

sorila apau,aku tak sediva kau lg utk buat camtu.larisnye ok gakla.abis jualan if that's what u mean.
pastu aku ade buat satu teori.besenye chikas2 yg gi convofair pun mmg yg tak hot kan.yg hot2 of kos la jln2 luar kampus.ape barang jln2 berkepit kat convofair.setakat gi mkn dlm 10 minit chow aa. so hasilnye adlh chikas2 yg kerek dan perasan chantek.tp teori ni hanye dicapai pd tgh mlm aritu apabila dlm sehari suntuk,hanye ade sorang chikas yg hot yg tlh didetect.tp tu pun dgn jantan yg muka selenge je.rase cam nak tampar muka mamt tu.kesimpulan:ukm bosan

Zal said...

Apa pendapat kau tentang UTP pulak? Cam interview pulak chihihihi

ItyNad said...

sigh... UKM kat mana eh? cicicici aku tak pernah gi pon.. hu hu nways dak utp takder life nak gi ipoh bosan tiap tiap minggu benda sama.. so jalan jalan la dlm convo fair... barang mahal pon tetap beli... ade org siap beli belon ? sekian~

The Gerbil said...

wah utp lak?utp slightly better.nasib baik la aku ade korang sng kwn2 yg hot.nak harap budak pompuan batch aku,huh,sekor2 ahli mawi fanclub.takleh blah langsung.
tp overall convofair utp-ukm lbh kurang sama je.cuma kat ukm luas skit area die,tu je.tp utp special skit sbb ade beruang A&W yg suke berjoget