Monday, October 06, 2008

All About The Number Five

I've been tagged by Sasa Bloomwood. Here goes:

Rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you answered the questions.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was slacking off. I was chasing around chicks. I drive a fancy blue car. I was awesome.
Kinda like now...just with better shoes.

What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1.Pay the house bills.
2.Pay the Accord loan
3.Get my awesomely framed The Godfather movie poster from the shop which will now go majestically on my bedroom wall.
4.Drop by The Curve to see if they have the Black/Black Manchester MacBeth shoes in stock (and snag a pair if they do).
5.Get a massage.

What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1.Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
2.Daims
3.Rota!
4.Cheezels
5.I know they are more like appetizers but those nifty little French loaf sandwiches at Aritha's buka puasa jig was really delicious it's haunting.

What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1.Find the most fancy schwancy architect around and say, 'Redesign my house. Money no object'
2.Buy my impractical dream cars - 1963 Aston Martin DB5, a DeLorean, Jaguar E-Type
3.Have my birthday party at the Playboy Mansion
4.Date Anna Kournikova
5.Buy Chelsea FC

What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1.The IT go-to guy at RnZ
2.A lower-than-dirt external audit junoir staff
3.Very part part-time accountant for the Studioq
4.Yonf tau foo seller
5.Aspiring writer

Tag 5 other Blogger…?
Please, I shall not torture any more further bloggers in the blogosphere.

No comments: