Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Phone Call To Keira

To mark her 2Xth birthday, I decided to give Eiwa a call the other day. (I tried Aritha first but since I only got her voice mail, I thought maybe she turned her phone off to do some naughty stuff. I guess it’d be rude to intrude and left it at that. Well, wouldn’t you like to celebrate your birthday by doing naughty stuff? I know I would) And also since I have yet to talk to her in 2007 I think it’ll also serve as a nice gesture, don’t you think? Anyway, I was quite nervous since I don’t know how the conversation is going to be like. It has been THAT long, y’see. Maybe something weird or awkward would ensue but surprisingly no. It actually felt good. It felt like catching up with an old friend. And I also found out that she had lost her phone earlier this year and with it my phone number which would explain why I hadn’t heard anything from her all this while. Well, guess that’s poor marks for me for not giving HER a call once in a while. Twat.

And another thing, it still amazes me that I haven’t taken her out for that drink that I made her promised me ages ago. Even then and there. Well, not really then and there since she was at Genting at the time having fun with her girlfriends and all but if I had wanted to, I could have. Because during that brief conversation I did create value. I read from a dating expert somewhere (probably from Askmen.com) and he said that in order to create interest from the female, you have to first create value for yourself. Best example would be from Hitch in that Grey Goose Martini scene. Just when you started to get sucked in by the conversation, Will Smith goes by saying, ‘Well, it was nice talking to you Sara Melas,’ and just left. And the martinis came and Eva Mendes was left giggling. And I think I managed that. She did sound giggly at the end of the call. Or it could’ve been the high altitude.

Anyway, by the end of the call, it reminds me of how good it felt to have nice talk with a decent girl. That hasn’t happened to me for a while. The only conversation I have with a female these days is with Deb, and she swears more than any other boys I know. She’s the kind of girl that when you question her sexuality, she would grab her boobs and shout ‘Then what the fuck do you call these?’ Well it wasn’t us who claims she wants to be ‘one of the boys’. It was entirely her call. Which would explain why it is weird to see her wear a baju kurung when she attends weddings. By the day, she gets more and more like her idol Catherine Tate (check out BBC Entertainment, Astro CH26). So, it was very refreshing to come across a Keira Knightly once in a while. And it even beats a Courtney Love (Tita) episode too. Nice and charming at first then rude and loud the next. There’s also a bit of Tara Reid inside there too. And not really in a good way.

I think I should work something out with Keira here. It wouldn’t hurt, I’d give you that. More so since Ms Anna Kournikova (Jes) has since gone back to Sarawak. Not that I regularly go out with her but knowing that she’d be at Westin gives me a comfortable feeling. Like if all else fails, then hey, at least we can drop by at Jes’. I wish she had stayed there forever. Well, no more of that now.

As for Ms. U, well, I think a congratulations is in order. For those of you who couldn’t guess who am I referring to, let’s just say that Ms U is name that we do not speak of here at It’s A Guy Thing. It’s a thin line between love and hate and I learnt that the hard way. So, no, I don’t a need a revision course. As for Ms W, since her name has the same phonetics, I’d rather not take the risk of writing her name either. But she does has an incredibly sexy voice. Slightly sultry and her English is as smooth as silk. And I do get turned on by smooth English talking girls. Why do you think I like Keira so much? The real one that is. But it’s no surprise since the current MBA programme she’s taking is her 2nd Masters degree. Yikes! As for Mirsya, well, I’d save that for another time. And if we’re lucky, I’ll include a photo as well, and you’ll see what I mean by the Sharifah Amani look-alike. ‘Til then, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do the rite thing...be a man!

Watai said...

yemen,u da man!