Wednesday, September 27, 2006

PS2

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s back! My PS2 is back! Well, it’s not really my PS2. It belongs to my brother. Mine will cost RM350 to get it fixed so fuggeddabout it (James Caan, Mickey Blue Eyes). He bought his during his time in Zurich. Purchased locally and brought there, of course. But ever since he got back, he left it, along with all his other Swiss stuff at my mother’s other house at Putrajaya. Multiple attempts had been made by me to my father (the only person who knows how to get there) to retrieve it but my approaches were continually delayed.

Alas, when the TV upstairs finally blew its tube, it was definitely time to pick up my brother’s TV at the Putrajaya house to replace it (and along with it, the prized PS2). It was either that or they have to contend with having me watching every football related show downstairs. As a Hallmark devotee, my mother found this very annoying.

So, last weekend my father and brother went to Putrajaya to finally bring back the almost forgotten treasures. When I came back from class that evening, I was delighted with glee. Finally my love for Winning Eleven on the PS2 was reunited once again. It wasn’t long before I got my hands on WE10.The glory days are back. Now I will definitely have no time to study.

3 comments:

Zal said...

Rumah kau kat Putrajaya precint berapa eh?

Zal said...

Wah siap ada owner approval kalau nak bagi comment, ye la semenjak famous ni kan hihihihi

The Gerbil said...

sbb ade org impersonate itak aritu.kenala monitor skrg nk prevent abuse2 lahanat ni kan.rumah kat putrajaya tu aku pun dah tak ingat.penah pegi skali dua je