Friday, July 14, 2006

Crocs at the Wrong Places

I have loads of time today so that’s why you’re seeing a lot of nonsense entries today. Anyway, I was heading down in the lift and this Indian man steps is to join me halfway. He was about late 30’s, scruffy looking, worn brown trousers and faded blue checkered shirt. A kind of like the guy who would deliver your newspapers every morning on his motorcycle. But the thing was, he’s wearing Crocs! Even in pink some more. Quite dirtied a bit but that’s understandable considering his physical demeanor. But point is I know for a fact those babies go for at RM129 a pair. Sure they’re practical and comfortable (as the ads go) but seriously, they do look so feminine. C’mon lah, at least get them in blue or something. Not pink. If he has a teenage son (and that is very likely) I don’t what his reaction will be. Haiyoh~!

No comments: