Friday, February 24, 2006

Beep-ed

I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

Those lines have been playing in mind a lot lately. This is because everyday, without fail, I hear the song at least once on Fly. And it doesn’t help that it’s catchy. It’s not like I could sing it out loud in a lift. I might as well be walking around in a skirt.

Ooh I found something interesting in my inbox today – an email from Afdlin Shauki! It’s probably a generic email but it did started off with a ‘Oits Faizad Swanky’ salutation so that made me happy enough. You see, I subscribed to his Projek Hilang Akal a few months back but was unlucky not to receive a free copy of his Fuyoo CD. Ah no worries. I always support him. At least I went to see Buli Balik and Cilok at the cinemas rather than downloading it or buy the pirated DVD version. Anyway he’s promoting his Projek Hilang Akal 2 in which he set up an online store, I think, selling stuff like t-shirts and, oh you just check it out at his blog page. There’s a link at the side.

Oh crap it’s still another day tomorrow. And I have been pleading to Jes almost everyday to menyibuk at her Ascott room but to no avail. She rejected me every time. Ah sangapnye.

PGL The Musical. I enquired about it last Monday and guess what? Sold out (duh!). I mean totally till the end of the run on Feb 26. Then they decided to extend it a further 2 days more. A glimmer of hope maybe? That too sold out in less than 3 hours. It makes me wonder, is the show that good or are we Malaysians desperate for a different form of entertainment these days? Oh well, I guess it’s still GSC and TGV for me at the moment.

Audit, audit, audit…

No comments: