Friday, May 04, 2007

Forgive Me, God, For I Have Sinned

Damn, how do I always get screwed by that Aritha woman? (And how do I wish to have meant that in the literal sense). She always manages to get on top of me (again…how I wish… literally).She knows something, I know something, but we wouldn't tell each other what it is. It's an endless loop.

Anyway, my attempt to relocate the blonde hair, blue eyes girl through Friendster has, needless to say, failed. It’s not that surprising anyway. The idea was to search the site for female, aged 25, located in Malaysia and has SRK Gombak 1 listed in her ‘School’ box. As you may have guessed, not many people actually bother to put down the name of their primary school on their profile. Especially people from Gombak. Hell, even I left it empty. But I did get a lot of hits of people studying at IIUM. Of course, almost all of them are shuttles. Big dis-o, even for a side entertainment. I guess the search shall be continued for another time then. Or better still, forget about her, move on and find a fresh new one. God knows I need one.

I went by the studio again today. To be on site when the people from Ikea delivers Pidot’s new bed. They said they would arrive by 5 pm. Cipoi and me waited for nearly 2 hours when they finally came at about 7. Those fuckers. Just so you know apart for some saucy magazines, there aren’t any entertainments at the studio. A TV coupled with Astro would do wonders for the place. Instead we just waited there and eventually dozed off, occasionally woken up by the continuous barking of some stupid dogs skimpering outside by the road.

As soon as Pidot’s so-called flat-packed bed components are neatly arranged by the wall of the living room, we head to NZ for some refreshments. Oh by the way, the Kinky Room already has a red carpet. I wonder how I missed that that the other day. It’s definitely kinky now.

Nothing much happened at NZ. Actually nothing happened worth mentioning. We were supposed to watch spidey at MBO Ampang but the person who floated the idea decided against it at the last minute. That’ll be my former head boy aka Macho aka Musangkas aka Chewbacca. I’d get a smack in the head if he ever finds out I call him that last name.

Anyway, I do wanna talk about credit cards. Yes, those evil little plastic cards that have lead so many to the dark side. And for the first time, I must admit I’m beginning the feel its power of attraction.

You see, I don’t have any credit cards since I’ve never actually felt that I need them. I always prefer to use cash. It makes you feel guiltier when you spend a shit of load money on a single transaction. And that I consider that to be a good thing. But now I have discovered a tiny flaw in my said principle – the Net.

I still couldn’t get my hands on Liberty Meadows Book 3: Summer of Love. It’s not that I don’t have the dough but it’s just not readily available at our local bookstores. It’s frustrating. What’s even more frustrating is to know how easily it is to purchase one through Amazon.com. But I can’t because I got no fuckin’ credit card! Not to mention some cool looking original movie posters. I surfed the other day and I found this one taken from Pulp Fiction, showing John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson, standing side by side, in their suits, pointing their guns in black and white. That would look awesome in my room. And there’s this original Rat Pack poster, also in black and white, of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and the likes. That too would look awesomely cool on my bedroom wall. But what really made me gone bonkers with this online transaction thingy is a website that was introduced to me recently by a word of mouth.

I can’t tell you the exact address of the site but I can tell you this - it’s a very, very naughty site. And what I can do, or gain, from having the ability to pay online, is to see this lady here (pic) get naked - Live!!! I mean, how fuckin' cool is that!? It's mind-blowingly awesome! Sorry, but I can't help it. I'm a man. It's biological. I think about sex every 20 seconds. And if my calculations are correct, I shouldn't be spending more than RM20 for this particular alone. And it wouldn be that bad. Just think about it. I've spent more money on petrol for 3 days worth of driving around KL. How could this even compare to some fossil fuel? Haih, temptations are so evil. And this girl? She has lot more friends from where she came from. A teasingly seductive idea. Seriously, the idea of sex is totally bewitching. Seeing naked women is one thing, but the idea of seeing her naked is another. And in this case, it's enough to make you go crazy.

Haih, that's it. Good night, people. And for those in possession of credit cards, I envy you. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be a man...