Sunday, March 20, 2005

Unpoetic and a touch of Black

This is my 3rd attempt on the opening for this blog entry. By this time I have given up on being poetic. This, I’m afraid, would be my least poetic blog.

The last time I updated anything was March 1st. Today is the 19th. For those who don’t know maths, that’s a bloody long time. I just had to put something before I myself go mad looking at the page’s inactiveness.

For starters, I couldn’t find an interesting topic to discuss. That itself is already poor. So, I might just end up describing what I have done today and that is rather dull. Not that I haven’t done anything but I would prefer some zest in my storytelling. That’d be more interesting.

Anyway, I’d like to say that I had sex with Carmen Electra today. 3 times in fact. In the morning, afternoon, dusk and preferably more later tonight. Well, it’s still only 11. But the matter of truth is I couldn’t. The most obvious reason would be that there’s no way in hell Carmen knows me let alone have sex with me.

I did, however, went to Sepang to catch the Formula 1 qualifying session. One embarrassing fact is despite my brother’s involvement with Sauber for the past 2 years or so, I, the younger brother, have yet to catch a live race. This is due to people talking of how Sepang gets insanely hot and you could hardly enjoy the race as trying to breath under the intense heat. So I thought, well then, I’m better off at home sitting in my sofa with a cold beverage in my hand. That’s how it has been for the past few years. Then suddenly yesterday, my brother asked me to come along as he got extra complimentary tickets. What the hell, right? It’s free so might as well go. And you now what? I had no single regrets.

Hearing the V10s live is an unbelievable experience. The TV just doesn’t do justice no matter how big the size is. There are a few things in this world that just couldn’t be described by words and I can honestly say this is one of them. The shrieking sound of the engines as it blasts off is just unforgettable. I was trembling in joy. But sadly, I probably couldn’t make it to the race tomorrow. That would be something. But for next year, I want to make sure that I’ll be there.

Apart from that, the MiGs were equally impressive. I saw Eiwa present too but I find myself restraining from calling out to her. I wonder why. Oh I also met Farhan. Ara’s ex. Turns out she’s my cousin’s boyfriend. Well, at least it confirmed my suspicion. It turns out all this while the talk of the other girl happens to be my cousin. How weird my world is turning into. My mortal fear is whether they’ll decide to get married one day. Now that would be really weird. And what if they don’t? They broke up and my cousin is left broken hearted? Oh hell this is too much for me at the moment. Change of topic…

Still at Sepang, I came across this absolutely beautiful Petronas booth girl. Graceful poise, heavenly smile, sumptuous body, adorable hands and her fragrance is beyond words. I just hope she doesn’t smoke. Or be over 23 for that matter.

In other unrelated news, the Genting trip might still be on. Probably next week after weeks of delay. My ACCA program starts April 4th. My maid is terribly sick and had to be warded at the hospital which means I have to once again don the title of Desperate Housewife. “Housewife” meaning I have to take care of the family laundry, get breakfast/lunch on my own (probably even trying out some of Jamie Oliver’s work while I’m at it), take care of the cats, the plants and everything else that needed attention around the house. If only the title Man of the House brings me the luxury of taking care of 5 cheerleaders like Tommy Lee Jones, that would’ve been sweet. “Desperate” meaning I have to once again neglect all of my daily pleasures to divert my attention to house chores. Just when I’m thinking of getting myself a haircut. You see I usually go to Suria but since Jantzen shut its operation there I have to go all the way to Mid Valley. And I just hate how the traffic is during weekends. And there’s still the question of Hitch and Sepet.

More unrelated news, I just found out Datuk Michelle Yeoh is engaged to Jean Todt. By that, I regard her as the most successful Malaysian that I know.

And some lapuk news, I did get to meet Ity and I DID get to cubit her pipi. Haha I have meant to do that a long time. Sad part is I only get to spend time with her for just about 15 minutes or so. Same thing happened with Jes. She was leaving for Bintulu and I was able to meet her for just about 30 minutes. Not that great I tell you. It’s been about a week already. I wonder how she’s doing.

Oh crap. I think I’ve ran out of ideas. Oh yeah, Chelsea beat Barcelona recently so joy there.

My cousin was blessed with a new born baby 2 days ago which inevitably made everyone in the family notched up a level in terms of seniority. The ‘kakak’ becomes ‘makcik’ and the ‘makcik’ becomes ‘nenek’. Blimey.

That had to be the worst blog entry ever to grace my page. But nevertheless, commendably lengthy. Well, cheerio to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aper arr badoq...letih aku tunggu ko update blog ko ni...motor traders pun x kuar lama macam ni...siap 3 kali sebulan lagi.... ish2 sian maid ko dowh...mesti dia sakit sbb bela ko la ni....mesti ko demand mcm2....laaa ko pun bukan ex ara ke??? chihihi tu la..dunia ko memanjang je terbalik...xpe ar apau kan single lagi...