Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Tranquil Sunday

valerie is sick again.haih..barely 24 hours after i picked her up.i took out all the garbage.i gave her the new sticker,i gave her a thorough bath (well,actually i paid someone to do that for me) and tomorrow's plan was to go ronda2 around ipoh.then this shait happens.she wouldn't start.not even a cough.not even a snicker.just dead silence.i found that out this evening.earlier that afternoon everything was fine (except for the power,which was lacking).just when my posse are about to go for param with eagerness,i stepped in,turned the ignition but nothing happen.i tried again.nothing.again and again until i'm left there bewildered."i do not deserve this",i said to myself.as a consequence,i have to sit here in my room and watch a crappy quality princess diaries 2 on my pc monitor.to makes matter worse,it was such a boring movie.thank god i didn't pay 8 ringgit to tgv to watch it.oh,and guess what?it's a saturday.do u even know how mind numbing it is to have nothing to do on a saturday nite? u have no choice but just to lebarkan punggung atas kerusi ni.
haih....
now,well..now i have to postpone all my plans i have with valerie.that includes going out on dates.in particular with eiwa.it's been ages since i went out with her.same shit happened last sem when my left headlight refuse to naik.watpe?suluh bwh bumper?if this goes on i may have to watch the terminal through the network.and that alone is a depressing thought.
what if?i love this question.it can tell lots of different stories.oh yeah,i suddenly remembered,sasa,if you're reading this,be it known to you that my parents are dying to meet u because they think ur 'the girl' and despite my constant denial they still speculate much to their delight.can't really blame them actually.everytime i go out,ur name usually pops out of my mouth.and guess who,among my female frens,most frequently visits my home?that's right..it's u.see where this is going?i'm sorry,ok,coz i dont usually have close female frens.well,not since i was 9.but even then,none of them have ever reached my house.nways,the point is,no more surprise visits.please..i beg of u.i am not ready for the embarassment of the lifetime.unless,of course my parents are not at home then u are most welcome to drop by.any further enquiries?u know how to reach me.
oh another thing,i almost forgot about aida.i remembered her complaining i that barely mention her name in my blog.i knew she was kidding but at the same time i knew it was true.so here it is.actually,i currently have no awesome stories to tell about her.i thing i can tell u is that up to this day,i still don't get her.i mean,some of her perangai still baffles me.i'd like to think that i get her but the truth is, i don't.it's not really a bad thing just..weird.for me at least.i've know her for years and yet...but make no mistake,i love her as a fren.her company is always enjoyable.she would talk about everything and i would just listen.sometimes she would stop and ask me,"weih,nape diam?".i would say a few words and she would continue to bebebe.truth is,i didn;t want to interrupt.haha as if.
oh look,it's already sunday morning.more like sunday afternoon.seriously,to ppl like me,sunday mornings are like myths.ppl have talked about it but none are brave enough to actually experience it.apart from the noise coming from the construction site next door,it's a tranquil sunday.quiet and still.ppl seem less mobile on sundays.esp university students..like myself.i guess i have to get mobile today.gotta check out val.not to mention my watch at parade.the tokeh's last words to me were,"in a few days,i'll call u, ok?".2 weeks later n still no cer.call me?how about my ass?u wannna talk to that?n i was also dumb enuff to get the store's number.reason?i do not know.
i guess that's it fer 2dei.arriverderci.

No comments: