Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Chickas~!!


Ara n me


The impeccable Zaharah Izat n me.A 1.5 girl.if only she is more berisi.she's too thin.too fragile as if.put on some weight and i'l definitely give her a 1.and some big boobs.yes,big boobs always work.for those of you who are looking at this pic,i have a question: muka sape lagi bulat?(hint:it's not me).u know what?by looking at his pic again,i can conclude 2 things.1st,aida is one lousy tukang amik gamba and 2nd,why the hell is nebu in the background?


frm left:Puteri Aina,1 blessed man,Aisha n Dana


to those who enquired (note:ity nadira),the lady in black is Aisha,and she has arguably the finest looking ass in my batch.most of my housemates would agree with me on this although i will not reveal names as they prefer to remain anonymous.but still,she does have a fine looking ass.
i have my fyp presentation the next day.yet,i still have time to post something.just because it makes me happy.and in saat2 genting spt skrg,it is important to be happy.eventhough it is 4am and my eyes are already lebam.

No comments: