Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Finale

In a few hours 2008 will be over. As such this is an almost guaranteed last post of the year. Unless some shit happens and I’m stuck here in front of the PC without any plans unlike some people who went to Langkawi without telling others!

Anyway, looking back at 2008, I had one simple resolution. Nothing difficult like losing weight (although, after an appointment with my physician this afternoon, I think that what she was pushing me towards for). I would have liked to have a trip abroad with my friends. No girls, just the boys. And it doesn’t have to be Europe or anything. Indonesia or Thailand would be superb enough. Strangely, it never happened. The opportunity never came. Truth be told, I’m quite gutted actually. We’re only talking about a 5 days 4 nights trip. Nothing too ambitious. You wanna talk ambitious? A roadtrip across seven states throughout the Peninsular in under two days. Oh yeah. That we did. But that’s another story. Something I don’t think can be bettered anytime soon.

I did have an overseas trip this year but it was with my family. Don’t get me wrong, it was good considering it was the first time I get to use my passport in the last 5 years. I get to hug a koala and went on a coaster ride that accelerated from 0-100 km/h in 2 seconds. But every time we went back to the hotel, I have to pretend that I didn’t notice the strip club situated right across the street opposite the hotel’s entrance. Without a doubt, if I was with the boys, that would be the first place we’d check out. And the night after that. And the night after that. And be seriously broke afterwards.

Which is why for 2009, I am determined to make this trip a reality. That’s right! All in the name of strippers! Although, I must admit, having the same resolution as the previous year does sound unimaginative. Maybe I should lose some weight. Riiight.

Well, I’ll think of something. In the meantime, the awesome all boys trip and, with any luck, strip club visit included. And I have to put up my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition calendar. Ah, the year looks promising already.

Happy 2009, people. And be naughty about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. ok this year kita gi trip k.. alalala... oh this weekend bachelor party amirul..