Thursday, May 08, 2008

WNT 8275

Something was going on at Jalan Setapak, near the abandoned Galeria around 11 pm just now. I should know because it took me more than an hour to get from Jalan Tun Razak to Gombak! I don’t know what the ruckus was all about but it has to be crime related. The police were everywhere including a K-9 unit. I’m guessing armed robbery. A potential homicide as well. Things should be cleared up in the papers tomorrow. You probably know better about this even before you hop by here.

Anyway, that’s not the real point I’m writing this. The real point is, that during the gridlocked traffic, typically, some retard on a motorcycle try to be clever, yet again, and even though my car was stationary at that precise time, this piece of turd for a brain managed to knock my side mirror outward. Luckily, there wasn’t any permanent damage but considering it was my left side mirror, it would have been nice if he had apologized and realign it instead of just ignoring the blatant mistake he made and took off! I was maneuvering through hell at Bulatan Pahang and having my left side blind does not bloody help! It was highly disrespectful and despite my efforts of cursing in Italian and honking feverishly, it was pointless. The prick was gone.

All was left was the imprint of the registration number in my head – WNT 8275.

Hence, I'd like to make a vow.

Mark my words and mark them well. The next time I come across the two-wheeled contraption this plate resides on – I shit you not I will run you down. I…Will… Run You Down!

Be afraid WNT 8275. Be very, fucking, afraid.

No comments: