Friday, February 16, 2007

Tempting Fate

Seriously. I was ready. Maybe not 100% confident but I was ready. Was it my fault that she took the day off? Hey, it was beyond my control. Now, we’ll never know what would’ve happened, do we? (Whew!) Not that I’m relieved or anything. I’m…I’m angry okay? I’m disappointed, frustrated, crushed because I did prepare myself, I really did. Now, we’ll have to wait another day. If that day should ever come. My SASOB genes have prevailed, yet again.

But, no worries. In a few moments, I’ll be driving off, leaving behind the city to travel up north. Way up north to the island called Langkawi. Now this is a relief. I really do need a time off. But time off with the boys doesn’t actually involve relaxing down by the pool or taking walks along the beach. Wait, we did take a walk along the beach last time. But that was all in the interest of looking out for hot chicks running around in their swimsuits. Not that I really need to tell you but no luck then either. But it’ll be different this time. I don’t know how but it will be.

So, dear fellow readers. Enjoy your holidays. Get out. Talk to some friends. Make it a sin for you to stay at home. It will make your time more worthwhile. You know I’m right.

That’s it folks. I’m off with my beemer who I have yet to name. I’m thinking of Bethany but that doesn’t sound slutty enough. Well, au revoir.

No comments: