Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tagged, Flagged and Everything That Goes With It

2 hot women by the name of Aritha and Sasa tagged me - booyah!

4 Jobs
*I’m fuckin’ unemployed, mate! But I am currently getting paid to learn English. Probably
one of the easiest money deriving activities I could ever have.
*Hopefully, in the not too distant future, AA2 at Deloitte KassimChan, yeah!
*Kaki Blogger
*Kaki Skodeng

4 Movies I Love
*The Godfather
*Silence of the Lambs
*Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
*The Usual Suspects

4 Places I Lived
*Kelana Jaya
*Bintulu
*Kuantan
*Gombak

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch
*Top Gear
*CSI
*House
*Little Britain

4 Places I’ve Been on Vacation
*Hawaii; Universal Studios, Hollywood; Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman’s Wharf, San
Francisco
*Kuta Beach, Bali
*Manukan Island and Mamutik Island of the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, Kota
Kinabalu
*Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlet on top of Genting

4 Blogs I Visit Daily
*Sasa
*Zal
*Ity
*Aritha

4 Favorite Foods
*Chili’s Mushroom Jack Fajitas
*Nasi Beriani Gam Kambing Putrajaya
*Ikan bakar belakang Istana Negara
*Sotong goreng tepung at Pak Su Seafood Restaurant, Beserah

4 Places I’d Rather Be
*Jes’ room at The Ascott
*Tomok’s home where I could beat Nebu in Winning Eleven
*Stamford Bridge tomorrow night (March 22nd)
*Anywhere where I can get a good view of Lin’s chest

4 Albums I Can’t Live Without
*Maroon 5 1.22.03 Acoustic
*Incubus Morning View
*Ning Erti Pertemuan
*Kompilasi Lagu-lagu Melayu Tangkap Leleh oleh Badoque Productions

4 Vehicles I’ve Owned
I’ve never owned any of these but they’ve been put under my care, so to speak
*1990 5th Generation Toyota Celica aka Valerie
*1985 BMW 520i aka The Bone Shaker
*A 16-speed mountain bike which is now collecting rust and cat hair
*2005 Aston Martin DB9 (hopefully in my lifetime)

Additional 4 Things That I Want in Life Before 30
*A lavish, fully furnished apartment situated in the heart of KL with a breath-taking view of the
city where the doorman knows me by name and I have two hot lesbian couple as my next door
neighbour
*The ability to one day, walk into an Auto Bavaria showroom and tell the sales person, "I want
to buy a BMW," and be dead serious about it
*Nora Danish as my non-committal girlfriend
*A Swiss bank account

4 Taggees
*Saigot!Haha!
*Sape lagi ha?Aduh cani la jadinye bile dah jadi las skali. Semua pun dah buat
*Takde Idea
*Afdlin Shauki (haha cam dapat je)

1 comment:

Zal said...

Aku pon ada mountain bike yang dipenuhi dengan karat dan rambut kucing tu chihihihi ;p