Wednesday, September 08, 2004

It's a first...

greetings and good day to you all.first i would like to welcome u to my humble page.it's not much really..just so to provide myself with some self amusement and probably provide some to u too.there's nothing better thanspread joy to other people.whoever they may be.right,let's move on.this is my first entry into this blogspot of mine but it isn't,however,my first ever blog online.i posted another blog apart from this.at myspace.once.and it was depressing.somehow,it jusn't felt right.so,with a little of persuasion from my fellow colleagues,i created my first blogger account.congratulations to me.so,how shall we start?let's see..usually people start off by talking about their day.okay then..my day..well,i'm on a midterm break.that means i'm at home with loads of free time.that also means if i'm a 40 year old coming back from a 7-day business trip around the whole continent of africa then lounging myself at home with a cup of tea from cameron highlands with the morning paper in my left hand would be heaven but that is not the case.i am a hormone raving 22 year old who could easily be indulged in boredom within 3 minutes.so,i had to go out.even with my car stuck in the workshop,i just had to go out.and out i went.i make it sound all dramatic didn't i?but in truth i just went to see a movie.2 actually.avp and collateral.and u know what?i kinda like it.both of em.avp was exciting and collateral is gripping.how people find them average is beyond me.never mind the girls,even the boys couldn't quite agree with me.what's the deal?the reason i find them compelling is probably based on the fact that i watched the sisters 2 days earlier.how do i ever regret seeing that.horror movie my ass.i fell asleep barely halfway through the movie.if that is what u call a movie.it was slow,dreary storyline,the makeup sucks and it pretty much reminds me of ju-on.i mean like c'mon.i've wasted 8 ringgit of my moneyand 2 hours of my time for nothing.in my list of terrible movies i watched at the cinemas,it's down there with hard rain and lizzie mcguire movie.it was a dreadful experience i tell u.if i could delete the memory of me watching it,i would have gone and did it.really.god to honest truth.
haih..isn't venice beautiful.this is my pathetic attempt to change the topic but really,wouldn't u agree that venice is a such a beautiful place to be at?the reason this came up because i just came across a website that lets u view pictures..pictures of places of interests actually..from all over the world.anywhere.just from ur desktop.as if u could travel anywhere in the world by just the click of ur mouse.it's brilliant.at first i thought it was a lame idea too but after i browsed through i just realized that it isn't such a bad idea after all.for sad and depressed individuals such as myself who couldn't afford plane tickets to europe orthe carribeans every other weekend,it offers the perfect gateway.well,not really perfect but it works.so the past 30 minutes i just went around venice,tuscany and rome.beat that.
so i guess that should do it for my first blog.next time we'll explore deeper issues.and when i say deeper issues i mean women.we male species just couldn't get enough of the opposite sex.even if they drive us crazy at times.hey,it's a guy thing.till then,good day!


ladies and gentlemen...i present u venice

No comments: